would you like to study?
we are in:
We know that you always want to choose a school with a great location in the city- nearby FUN! Our schools are in some of the most convenient locations in each of the cities.
Spanish World Institute?
- You will have the opportunity to study Spanish in Colombia in two different locations which are Bogotá and Cartagena.
- In our Spanish school you can keep going without losing your learning process due to our Spanish courses are monitored and reviewed by our teachers in both locations. We help you to set your goals and give you constant advice in your process.
- Our Spanish courses in Colombia are personalized, dynamic and designed according to the students’ linguistic needs.
- When you take a Spanish course in Colombia with us. we ensure that your learning process will be in a dynamic, professional and especially friendly way.
- We offer 4 levels of teaching: beginners, elementary, intermediate and advanced, plus a D.E.L.E. exam preparation.
- We use the latest academic tools and follow the values of “Instituto Cervantes”.
- Our Spanish lessons in Colombia are based on 60 minutes.
- We organize activities and excursion every week.
- We provide welcome package (Bogota`s and Cartagena maps, guide and a list of verbs).
- We also have a library where students can borrow literature books, movies and videos about Colombia and Latin America for a maximum of eight days.
- Our school has a wireless internet access for students and a video room.
- We provide lodging with Colombian families or in shared flats with locals as well as in small hotels and bed and breakfast, offering further opportunity to practice Spanish in a friendly environment.
- We provide all students with 24 hours available phone number to call in case of emergency.
- We have a storage room where students can leave their luggage safely when they go travelling.
- Our intensive courses are approved by the German Bildungsurlaub (an educational program for professional and political education offered by several German federal states to employees working in Germany).
- We support students in volunteer work